The silly things we do...since the Beag! - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Beagle Discussion

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default The silly things we do...since the Beag!

Since our Beag came to live with us we have accomodated some things just for her. We split our groceries between our kitchen and our garage and our second fridge. We also have a second coffee pot out in our garage. Since her crate is in the dining room next to the kitchen everything is timed like cooking and doing dishes with her nap/sleep time. We keep lights out so we don't wake the sleeping giant. We've gotten good with wispering and hand signals...lol... all the pretty decor things collected over time have been put away. All the beautiful house plants are gone. The fireplace opening is blocked, the pretty pillows on the sofa are put away. The TV and other electronics are secured with bungee cords.... alas.
Cassie is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Cassie
Wait until you start spelling words. We spell car ride,walk and class. Forget trying to open anything. Pillows on a couch? What's that !! The list is endless but my pack is priceless..

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar. I feel like I've just got to bite a cat! I feel like if I don't bite a cat before sundown, I'll go crazy! But then I just take a deep breath and forget about it. That's what is known as real maturity.
Peanuts
Snoopy
My6beagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

Three kids, two rabbits, three fish tanks and a horse. Adding one little puppy? what change? There was no change. My house was already a zoo. LOL!
Natty Boh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

let's see....I run home EVERY day on my lunch break to let them out. I mean every day, for years and years. I leave the TV on for them, they like NBC during the day. Every night when my husband goes to bed, he lays out a towel on his chair for Princess Molly to take it over. Every night when its their last time to go out....I come at them and say "beagle Monster is coming" and give them a tummy rub....then they go out. Not too spoiled!
Old 01-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hmmm...let's see....I feed Aston Martin first for both meals we are home (a mixture of wet & dry food), all the couch pillows are gone (including the duck shaped one), all the moss on my inside plants has been replaced with rocks, any food on the kitchen counter has been pushed as far back as possible, we make him a nest on the bed to sleep in at night, and I tuck him in for his morning nap after he's done all his business & eaten breakfast. Nope, not spoiled at all...lol

shelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hahaaa, also my Princess likes ME to hold her bones while she chews on them...SHE's the dog why can't she do it? ooookkkk....I like to do it
Cassie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

All our trash baskets are up high so a certain little beagle can't go foraging in them!
Also she likes to borrow under the covers on our beds at night and sleep in the middle of the bed. We end up pushing her to one side so we can sleep in there too
techie
techie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Going into a store and thinking "aww Millie would like that" coming home with a cooked warm chicken for the dogs dinner and frozen ready meals for ourselves. It's a dogs life for sure!
ruthc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

OMG all of us are whipped by our dogs !!!

Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar. I feel like I've just got to bite a cat! I feel like if I don't bite a cat before sundown, I'll go crazy! But then I just take a deep breath and forget about it. That's what is known as real maturity.
Peanuts
Snoopy
My6beagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I love to hear these stories because beagles are so precious and its nice to know that so many have wonderful homes
Advertisement