Beagle colour advice/opinions - Page 2 - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Beagle Discussion

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

So sorry to hear about the puppy. There is nothing sadder then the death of an animal. I am glad that you found a new puppy and he looks really cute. There is nothing funnier then a chubby little puppy.
kathiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #12 (permalink)

Sorry to hear that too.
MontyBeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #13 (permalink)

Hi LadyLaura, are there a lot of Beagles near you? We live in Stockton-on-Tees and had to go to Trimdon for our pup, it hasnt been plain sailing either due to his bad shoulders but were getting there slowly.
He is very handsome though....enjoy him
jaymie1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Thanks everyone, its still sad but everything happens for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymie1983 View Post
Hi LadyLaura, are there a lot of Beagles near you? We live in Stockton-on-Tees and had to go to Trimdon for our pup, it hasnt been plain sailing either due to his bad shoulders but were getting there slowly.
He is very handsome though....enjoy him
Hiya, we are traveling to west yorkshire to get him, near Pontefract. We have been down once to pick him and pay a deposit and next time will be in two weeks when we pick him up. It takes about 2 hours to get there and that was the closest one to me that i could find! So to answer your question, no theres not many near me!! Very excited though and wish it was tomorrow instead of another two weeks!!
ladylaura23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

we have a white and tan beagle, not too common but handsome as anything
woody the beagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

such a cute pup!

and im so sorry for the bad news....
lunasmommy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #17 (permalink)

We have a chocolate beagle! Love her!!! When I first saw her I said she was the most beautiful beagle I had ever seen. She has changed a ton since 6 weeks old. There is really no telling as to what exactly yours will end up looking like, but they are all beautiful anyway!
workmans1108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylaura23 View Post
I have some very sad news...

One of the two pups was very small and didnt seem to be sucking from her mother, so the breeder started bottle feeding her. Unfortunatly she passed through the night two nights ago This means we will no longer will be having the other one as she wants to keep her to breed from in the future. Im am devastated for the puppy but know it was just natures way.
A similar thing happened to us when we were waiting on a puppy from a breeder. The mother had complications during birth and almost died. Several of the puppies didn't make it and the breeder wanted to keep the ones that did. We were so upset to hear what had happened, poor things. And obviously we were quite devastated thinking we'd have to wait another year for a puppy (there are only a few beagle breeders around and they don't breed very often).

It was a blessing in disguise though. A couple of weeks later we got a call from a breeder saying that she had a female, 1 1/2 years old that she was selling because she didn't grow tall enough to show. I was reluctant at first because we wanted a puppy, but we went and saw her and fell in love! And because she's so tiny (not even 12 inches!) we call her our little perma-puppy! No one can ever believe that she's 2 years old now. She's just adorable and I wouldn't trade her in for anything.
ourveryownporthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement