Indiana Beagles - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Beagle Discussion

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2008, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Indiana Beagles

I was unsure where to post this but are there other beagle parents from Indiana on this forum? We have seen where there have been gatherings of beagles in other areas and states but have not seen any in Indiana and wondered if others knew of any? At a local pets website, there seems to be many for pugs, labs, poms etc. Hey a beagle won Westminster so you would think we would be getting together to celebrate.

Speaking of that, I heard on the news while visiting Ohio that one shelter had recently taken in 67 beagles! What were people thinking?????

OK, any Indiana beaglers out there???

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely BUT...to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand and screaming: WOOHOO What a ride!
Sweetums is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Indiana Beagles

Sorry - not from Indiana here but in the same situation as you. I'm in Kansas and altho I see other Beagles here in town like when I go to Petsmart, never hear of a group of Beagle owners meeting here. It sure would be fun.

Isn't Uno a great looking Beagle - he was the one that got Best in Show at Wesstminster but sadly yes, there is a fear that his winning BIS will increase the Beagle's popularity (a good thing) but not everyone can handle owning a Beagle and that will increase there numbers in rescues and shelters (a BAD thing).
Old 04-01-2008, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

We are having a beagle meet-up this weekend in Malvern, PA. It was setup through http://www.meetup.com Put "beagle" in the search, then choose a location.
Murphys Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Yoo Hoo.....an Indiana Beagle here.....!

Would LOVE to hear from you and find a group interested in a beagle meet-up; I'm one hour north of Indy and one hour south of Ft.Wayne....are you close by?

There are other members from Indiana (I can think of two others), but I haven't seen them online lately. I haven't been very active either; (been working too much; too tired to get on the puter sometimes)

Welcome to BW and I look forward to knowing you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement