Funny things they do - Page 2 - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Beagle Discussion

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2017, 05:40 AM   #11 (permalink)

We have an extra thin quilt that we put over the top of the bed, the idea being we can roll it back of a night and be a bit less covered in dog hair.
well, our girl is on to that, she peels back the top quilt before lying down to ensure that as much hair as possible goes on the main quilt and the sheet.
Attached Thumbnails
Funny things they do-20160817_205155-1-.jpg  
DragonLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2017, 10:52 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaglemommymax View Post
He likes to sleep in weird poses.
Lol!
Cassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 12:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonLass View Post
We have an extra thin quilt that we put over the top of the bed, the idea being we can roll it back of a night and be a bit less covered in dog hair.
well, our girl is on to that, she peels back the top quilt before lying down to ensure that as much hair as possible goes on the main quilt and the sheet.
OMG , Cassie does something similar. I put her dog bed in a pillow case and she works it until she gets in between the dog bed and the pillow csse.

Old 03-16-2017, 02:13 PM   #14 (permalink)

I don't have pictures because I'm too stupid to figure out how to post them. But our pup Lucky has never actually played with a toy. He is too busy finding places to bury them. That would include any and all furniture, behind people sitting down, underneath rugs and all pillows are open game. Can't tell you how many times I have felt a lump in my pillow, only to find a toy hidden between the pillowcase and the pillow. We have sort of given up but it's such fun to watch his quest that we keep giving him toys.
Bbircie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 03:01 PM   #15 (permalink)

Now, now Cassie, I enjoyed the imagination visual from the non picture posts. Silly Beagles!
Autumn's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 03:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbircie View Post
I don't have pictures because I'm too stupid to figure out how to post them. But our pup Lucky has never actually played with a toy. He is too busy finding places to bury them. That would include any and all furniture, behind people sitting down, underneath rugs and all pillows are open game. Can't tell you how many times I have felt a lump in my pillow, only to find a toy hidden between the pillowcase and the pillow. We have sort of given up but it's such fun to watch his quest that we keep giving him toys.
Could he be part squirrel saving for a rainy day? Lol
If you have a phone that can get apps from the app store or Google store get Petguide on your phone. There's a paper clip where you can attach a picture from the ones taken (gallary) on on your phone.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

Moose gets jealous if my son's dog is on my lap so he will sit on my chest in order to be the closest one to me. He has no concept of personal space!
Moose82915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 10:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

Boh picks his food bowl up and carries it around the house. Sometimes he takes Shelby's too. Feeding time, I have to find them. He takes, but he never returns.

Shelby is the pine cone queen. She knows the neighbor's pine tree drops cones behind our shed. Her recall is pretty good, - except, she can't come until she finds a pine cone to bring with her. And - if Boh doesn't recall, she herds him to me, because she is also the fun police.
Natty Boh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 10:40 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natty Boh View Post
Boh picks his food bowl up and carries it around the house. Sometimes he takes Shelby's too. Feeding time, I have to find them. He takes, but he never returns.

Shelby is the pine cone queen. She knows the neighbor's pine tree drops cones behind our shed. Her recall is pretty good, - except, she can't come until she finds a pine cone to bring with her. And - if Boh doesn't recall, she herds him to me, because she is also the fun police.
Funny how they get into certain behaviors. Glad Shelby monitors Boh...lol
Old 03-17-2017, 01:22 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose82915 View Post
Moose gets jealous if my son's dog is on my lap so he will sit on my chest in order to be the closest one to me. He has no concept of personal space!
They do like closeness. Cassie plops her butt on my lap then keeps backing up until she gets wedged in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement