Cant figure out what's wrong with my beagle - Page 3 - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Beagle Discussion

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2017, 09:52 PM   #21 (permalink)

Cute picture Cassie!

Today was tough...for the humans. Tex was back to his old self today, and I know it's because the various meds have him feeling good. When I took him for his walk the afternoon he bolted into a sprint a couple of times that freaked me out. As I said before, his FAV thing is to sit on his hind legs and put his paws on you, which he tried to do a few times. No yelping today so the pain meds must be working well, but it's tough to keep him in the crate when he wants to run and play. Just trying to remind the wife that we HAVE to so he fully recovers. But I am taking it as a positive sign that he seemed like regular Tex today.
wsmarsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2017, 10:00 PM   #22 (permalink)

I think what has me stressed the most is we don't know for sure whether this was simply a pulled muscle/strain or if it's the onset of IVDD due to a herniated disk. The vet said his x-ray looked good, but that you can't always tell with an xray. Also, having a beagle that passed away after a bout with IVDD combined with other issues (she was almost 16) also has me stressed as well.
wsmarsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:22 PM   #23 (permalink)

I hope he get well soon! My puppy also fell down from couch yesterday and we got so worried. But he woke up fine today and was acting fine. I know it's so tough to see these cuties in pain. He will be perfect soon.
beaglemommymax is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement