8 month beagle for a new home - Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums
Go Back   Beagle Forum : Our Beagle World Forums > Beagle World > Adoptions, Rescues, Fostering, Lost & Found

OurBeagleWorld.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2012, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 8 month beagle for a new home

Hi, we are struggling with time for Gizmo he is a lovely friendly dog but we under estimated how much time a young dog needs. With our different work patterns and having a young child to look after too its getting too difficult.

Gizmo is 8 months old pedigree with papers, neutered, micro chipped, up to date with all treatments, house trained. He loves walks and cuddles and very good with people and kids.

We are in Leicester UK and want to re home him with a responsible home where he will get more time from his owners than we can give him.

Email for more info pics; boardinbob78@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Rob
boardinbob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

I am sorry to hear that you feel you can not keep your pet. remember what ever you are going through right now is temproary comapared the to having a lifelong buddy for the next 15 some years.. If there is any way you think you can over come the challenges you are facing then it would be well worth it. Alot can change in another 8 months.

Can We Help You Keep Your Pet?

If you still feel the need to find a new home the first thing you should do is contact the breeder. Any respectable and ehtical breeder will take the dog back regardless of age or reason.

good luck.
Prevention is Kinder then Destruction. Spay and Neuter. BE EDUCATED. If you breed, breed RESPONSIBLY 8,109 homeless beagles on Petfinder right now. Why are their breeders not stepping up? http://www.wonderpuppy.net/1breeding.php
Research, All I can do is open new doors for you to explore. Act and buy responsibly, your choice is the future of the breed. http://www.learntobreed.com/

New Vaccine standards! Miss Bones 2002-2010
brandypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

I am looking for a pet. I want to ask about Gizmo's behavior. Is he friendly , he would be able adjust in new place.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

Sorry, but posts like this really piss me off! Do people who decide to adopt or have a child make these decisions after a kid comes into their lives? All I can say is DO YOUR DARN RESEARCH EXTENSIVELY BEFORE YOU BRING A PET INTO YOUR HOME!!!!! Sorry to offend anyone but it is what it is...
williadj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:50 AM   #5 (permalink)

You certainly did not offend me!
Old 03-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandypup View Post
I am sorry to hear that you feel you can not keep your pet. remember what ever you are going through right now is temproary comapared the to having a lifelong buddy for the next 15 some years.. If there is any way you think you can over come the challenges you are facing then it would be well worth it. Alot can change in another 8 months.

Can We Help You Keep Your Pet?

If you still feel the need to find a new home the first thing you should do is contact the breeder. Any respectable and ehtical breeder will take the dog back regardless of age or reason.

good luck.
I agree a lot can change in 8 months and they (just like kids they grow out of the terrible twos!)
Vikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #7 (permalink)

a couple year old beagle pup, because of a update in situations needs another him as I simply don't have room in the schedule he needs.
Housetrained, totally inoculated, micro chipped, and critical with children (right now exists with a 5 year old). .
Old 12-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I am always saddened to see pet owners that find they no longer have time for their pet. I really wish you would try to make time because it is truly worth it to have a faithful beagle grow up with your children. Dogs aren't stuffed animals - they need attention just like a child would. However if you really must find a new home for Gizmo please be very selective so he goes to a home that he can stay in forever.
Advertisement