Our Beagle World Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Banned
    0 Posts
    bbpress bbpress twitter tv.com people.ign xing forums.mozillazine forums.mozillazine soundcloud.com soundcloud.com liveleak.com goodreads

· Banned
    0 Posts
    facebook vk.com bitly linkedin sourceforge sourceforge instructables instructables freewebsitetemplates forums.kayako

· Banned
    0 Posts
    delicious stumbleupon folkd Dell Community Google+ midi haytham YouTube Google+ YouTube livejournal alenjaz livejournal weebly tumblr

· Registered
    450 Posts
    I have noticed that with looking at all the beagle pictures on here that they all have a spunk to their eyes. How could you not love them?

· Registered
    532 Posts
    I know! I'll have to upload some more pictures that I've taken. I have lots!

I have always thought that beagles just age more gracefully than other breeds.

· Registered
    103 Posts
    They grow so quickly don't they! They never really loose that puppyish look though. It's a lovely thing about the breed I think. Even when he was 12 years old, my old Henry still had a twinkle in his eye :)

· Registered
    450 Posts
    Wow you can really tell looking at the two album covers that he is loosing some of the baby puppy look. Lily will be 12 weeks tomorrow I can't believe how fast she is growing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…