Our Beagle World Forums banner
Welcome To Our Beagle World Forums

New Member Introductions

A place where new members and old can say hello and tell us about themselves and their beagles. Don't be shy...
5.4M
5.4M

Community Rules

Read OurBeagleWorld.com community rules.
Beagle World

Beagle Discussions

Here is the place where people who are owned by beagles can discuss their favorite topic... Their Beagles!
26.4M
26.4M

Health and Welfare

This area is for health and welfare information related to products for your fur kids related to foods, toys, and other related health and fitness topics.
6.4M
6.4M

Adoptions, Rescues, Fostering, Lost & Found

For issues concerning all of the above including notices and links to beagles that are available for adoption.

Your Beagle Photo Gallery

Share your favorite pictures of your Beagle!
2.4M
2.4M

Monty's Blog

Read about the adventures of Monty

Rainbow Bridge Memorials

A place to remember those beagles who are waiting across the Rainbow bridge.

My Dog Flash by Kent Vaughan

Original beagle cartoons by Kent Vaughan featuring his dog... Flash.
PetGuide.com Articles

Pet Articles

Starting New Threads Restricted to Admin/Mod Team
Marketplace

Member Classifieds

Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Great Deals

Have you found a Great Deal? Share and find discounts, sales, and deals found online. (No Commercial, Vendor, or Private Party posting.)
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.
Forum Support

Site Help and Suggestions

Need help using this site? Have a suggestion? Post it here!
Regional
N/A
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. I have a question about baths and my Dodger, and beagles in general. I m confused, some articles and people say 4-6 weeks, some say 4-6 months, then I read some people never bathe their beagles, they claim they itch more because of their allergies, but I find Dodger itches less. I certainly...
      3 replies   277 views
  2. We lost our beloved beagle Cash last month after 15.5 amazing years. We are a beagle family for life now and will be bringing this little guy home next month. His parents are both AKC registered beagles, but I’m wondering about the unusual white stripe that runs up and over his whole head; is...
      4 replies   674 views
  3. Hey everyone, I'm feeding my dog a raw diet and I'm interested in spicing things up a bit (and making sure they get all the nutrients they need!). What are your favorite things to mix in with raw dog food? I'm open to all suggestions, from fruits and veggies to healthy carbs and supplements...
      3 replies   58 views
  4. Hi Everyone 😊 Very excited to have found this group! My wife and I recently got our 9 week old Milo and we could use all the advice we can get. We are no strangers to having a dog (we had a lab for 14 years) but definitely new to beagle ownership and I could tell from just a week of having him...
      2 replies   637 views
See all new posts