Our Beagle World Forums banner

To all new members...

2M views 816 replies 334 participants last post by  Bagelthebeagle 
#1 ·
We welcome all new members and encorage them to introduce themselves and their Beagles (and honorary Beagles) in this section.
Come on, tell us all about you, we are a very curious bunch here, and we just looooove pictures! Of your Beagles of course...

Once again, Welcome to our little world!

#3 ·
Hi, I am a new member from Cleveland, Ohio. My baby girl is Daisy, naturally, and she is 7. We picked July 1 for her birthday. She was lost about 25 miles away from us and a friend's daughter found her. Hubby & I babysitted her until they could find her owner. Well, he was found but said we could keep her. He didn't give us much info on her, only that she was between 5 and 6 years old and that she was spayed and purebred. He must have been a hunter to be willing to let her go. (I have heard that some hunters shoot their dogs when they get old or cannot hunt anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Is this true?!!!

I had a Beage/Springer mix before her, my Vinny, a wonderful dog who had epilepsy. We got him from a no kill shelter. He looked in my eyes and put his paw right on my heart. That was it!! He was the dog of my heart. We only had him 2 and a half years when the epilepsy killed him. I cried oceans! But, as those things go, I found I could not live without another dog. So I asked Vinny to send me a sweet Beagle girl to love. And I feel he did because she seemed to drop directly from heaven right into our laps! Her full name is Princess Daisy (Hubby wanted Princess and I wanted Daisy -- so she's both.)

Daisy is very laid back, very loving and affectionate, and really doesn't bay very much at all; which people at our vet's say is unusual for a Beagle. Is it? All I know is how really darling she is and, of course, she sleeps in bed with us! Just had to brag a little?!

#456 ·
Hi, I have just read your story and as I knit dog sweaters I would like to knit one for your little dog, free of charge. I just need the measurements of the length from back of neck to beginning of tail and chest measurements for chest measured just behind the front legs. Do you have a preferred colour. Tunis.

G
#8 ·
Hello my name is Ricky and I am a Proud Parent of The BEST Beagle in the Whole World. And also My wifes minature yorky. My Beagles name is Kylee Anne and she is almost 3yrs old. As soon as i can i will post some picks of Kylee and Rusty (mini yorky).

#10 ·
Welcome Ricky and gang !! :wave:

This is great place with great people who are filled with beagle knowledge.

We look forward to hearing your beagle tales !!!

Julie and Sammy the Beag

#11 ·
Welcome to Ricky & Kylee Anne! Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about Kylee Anne's beagle antics.

P.S. Have to dispute one item -- my Maggie is the BESTEST beagle in the world! :heart: (Had to put this in -- she is looking over my shoulder ... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif )

G
#13 ·
Hello! I am a new member from Florida, and my beagle is Jake, he is about 5 years old and he was a rescue. I work at a vet hospital as a vet tech. I help the doctor with surguries and appointments. I'll tell you a quick story about how i got Jake.
When i lived with my partents there was a beagle that i found running the streets, so i took him in to my home and for 3 months he was my baby. We posted signs up everwhere and after 3 months of me having him, the owner finally called and said "Hey! i think you have my dog" we had the owner discribe to us what the dog markings were and she was right, i had to give him up. I was very sad and even cried. Not even a month after that happened, i was on my way to school and i saw a beagle running towards me as i pull out of my drive way. I thought it was the other one coming back to me, so i opened my car door and he jumped right in my lap. It was a different Beagle! I had to let him out of the car so i could go to school. Later that day, when i got home from school, there he was, sitting in my yard, as i pulled up, he came running to me. I then took him in and posted signs up everywhere again! Thank God, this time, as attatched as i was to this dog, no one ever claimed him and he has been mine for 5 years now. He is my baby!

#21 ·
Hello, everybody!
I recently bought a pure breed beagle puppy in Expo-Pet . They sold me this cuttie arroud $300 USD. I didn't know how to prove that "Astro" (my 9 week puppy), is a pure breeed, does Anyone know how ?

Anyway, I bought it 'cuz He is a cuttie!

Thnx Again!

This was the first day of my life with a beagle!!
Here are 2 Videos of Those happy days! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Astro\'s 1st Night Video -> so cute mom calling!! :animal18:

#24 ·
hey everyone! im new to beagleworld, so i thought i would introduce myself.

im stacey, and i currently have a 2 year old female beagle named sadie. shes pretty well behaved but definatly has her moments! but i love it, i like her spunk!

i also have a 4 year old rabbit, and many many many birds, and fish.

hopefully this picture im trying to upload of sadie works!

#25 ·
Welcome to Beagle World, your girl is beautiful! :wave: If I may make a suggestion, maybe you could start a new thread in introductions and put the lovely picture in it. More people will see it then, and know we have a new member to welcome to our forum. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.